Sweet Fabric + recreated

Coming up daisies...
Daisy on the bedhead

This is the very first thing I have ever made for The Date.

Daisy fortunes & apple stalk love interests were all the go when I was in about Year 5.

It wasn't for Valentine's Day or any day really. I think all the hearty stuff that has been popping up around the place during the last couple of weeks certainly had an influence though.

That's what the petal folding was all about & the French Egg too.

I reckon he probably needs the affirmation at the moment because Kirst on a deadline is fairly hard to get along with.

Daisy in the garden

made using juice bottle lids & cotton from an old bed sheet.

...back to the old house for me. x

embroidery, love, MAD, made by me, original embroidery, recrafted, and more:

Coming up daisies... + recreated