Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
Creative 702

The "dusk shoot" was last night. I think it went fine, we'll wait & see what arrives on email for approval.

I've bought myself a bit of time as the first open isn't until next Saturday. So today I plan to work on a little bit of stitching just for me. It will be worked in DMC 702 which is just about my favourite colour at the moment.

Embroidery on thrifted/opped sheeting.

I was lucky enough to pick up a big pile of hospital weight sheets from the Op Shop a couple of years ago & I'm still working my way through it.

Thanks all for playing along so nicely last week & I look forward to catching up with you.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

Just as an aside...learning to touch type was the very best thing I ever did.

drivel, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + TIME