Sweet Fabric + TIME

Hot & Not...
Hot & Not Felt

Hot

- Felt from Feltgirl on etsy. Far out...look at the colours aren't they wonderful!

- Wrapping the first of my Christmas presents. The Cookie genius has this wrapping paper for sale in her shop. She shoots you a PDF email & you just print away...5 colours. Fabulous.

- Apple green. I saw a display bathroom tiled in apple green tiles & now I can't stop thinking about it (& wishing I wasn't so "safe for resale").

- Victoria Mason. Just everything about that girl is hot, hot, hot. Her work is beyond compare...attention to detail every step of the way. She's going to be at Magnolia Square from Thursday to Sunday. Surely this Christmas you deserve a pencil sharpening or morning tea ring set.

- The Plant Sitter. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this book.

- Chicago. I've seen the stage show at least 10 times & I never get tired of it.

Not

- Airconditioning that's too cold. I wore my jeans on my arms in the theatre last night & used my carry bag as a nanna rug just to keep warm.

- Possums in the ceiling!!! It's OK...Pete's been around & I think we may have the little critter beat.

- Curly girl with a stomach bug.

Lot's more of what's hot & what's not over at Loobylu.

Blog, hot and not, love, Room, and more:

Hot & Not... + TIME