Sweet Fabric + Room

The runaway...
Old Man Coaster

The run to Canberra was hugely successful.

We were hosted by the wonderful Rummage clan. The delightful smalls & The Frenchman have lodged themselves permanently in my affections right alongside Nan.

Shannon's stall at the market was busy & kept me out of trouble. Everyone's super loving those eyecharts!

The searing Canberrian heat meant that it was quite acceptable for me to eat flavoured ice for dinner on Friday & lunch on Saturday.

I missed the first downpour in the new house & the search for the leaks & weak spots. Hmmmm...it turns out there are quite a few.

Most amazingly The Date & my own smalls did a wonderful job with the kids' bedrooms back at the old ranch.

The image above has nothing to do with anything except that I thought it would appeal to my weekend companions.

Blog, me, and more:

The runaway... + Room