Sweet Fabric + TIME

Handpainted dolls...

Today my niece is 3. This is Milly.

I wanted to give her something really special.

A few months ago Jennie joined in with My Creative Space. I fell quite in love with her hand painted dolls & asked her to make a "Milly" doll. I sent a photo to Jennie, the next week I spotted Milly's lips on Jennie's post & the very next day she was in the mail.

Milly phoned to let us know that Milly doll had arrived & she loves her. She thinks her pretty long socks are wonderful & has asked her Mum for a pair.

Jennie makes to order, she dyes the face fabric herself, handpaints the faces & makes the dolls using fabric of sentimental value. I'm a sucker for a bit of sentiment so this is right up my alley.

All images have been taken from Jennie's flickr.
Jennie's shop here.
Jennie's blog here.

Blog, clever people, family, love, thumbs up, and more:

Handpainted dolls... + TIME