Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
Ike

I'm channelling my inner Ike at the moment. I've just finished something super exciting which I'll be able to share a little bit down the road...once it's been professionally photographed & printed!

Now I'm starting on something for charity which I'm also pretty excited about. I'll be tracing & stitching up a storm today.

I'm trying really hard to get my stitches looking just like Ike's but I've dragged out a couple of other references for some different ideas too.

If you want to know more about the uber cool "Modern Embroidery" by Ike Rosen then you should read my post here.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

3:08pm It seems the Link man is have a moment. I'll send an SOS. Maybe check back a little later...sorry.

beginnings, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space