Sweet Fabric + TIME

Hand bound & hand embroidered...
Notebook

(faux).

If you're a die hard kootoyoo reader (thank you from the bottom of my teeny tiny heart) you might remember I went to a Kaotic Kraft Kuties day to make my own hand bound book. Then for Backtack 4 I embroidered a notebook cover & bound it myself using the same technique. I loved that book but it did make me a little sad to think that once all the pages were used then that was the end of it.

I know I've been guilty of buying lovely hand bound books and then not using them because I don't want to "spoil" them...such a waste. Maybe you have too?

NotebookClose

Anyhoo, I've made a faux one as a gift for The Big Girl's drama teacher & I'm most chuffed with it. I followed my own notebook cover tutorial to make it up & I love that not only is it refillable time after time after time but it can be washed too.

NotebookSpine

PS: Most excited that Vic now has the granny square necklace for sale (& it's in Frankie this month too).

embroidery, flocking, love, MAD, made by me, and more:

Hand bound & hand embroidered... + TIME