Sweet Fabric + noticing

Noticing - a holiday project...
Noticing001

The "worst" house in the best street. It's a very posh street in Canterbury & all the other houses are quite beautifully kept. I love this place.

I'm feeling heartily sick of myself & kootoyoo in general.

I feel I need a distraction & with the kids on holidays for the next couple of weeks I think it's the perfect opportunity to down the craft tools & pick up the camera. I'm noticing stuff (& hopefully I'll have the camera ready when I do).

Not all the good stuff can be clicked mind you ... on Saturday morning the kids & I actually saw the end of a rainbow. This has never happened to me before - it was magical & amazing. I shan't be sacrificing these noticings digging around in my bag for the camera.

If you feel like noticing some stuff right along with me...feel free. I'd love to have some company.

beautiful, drivel, good, hope, love, and more:

Noticing - a holiday project... + noticing