Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
Creative Football

It's football club fundraiser time. Each year I seem to get "decorations" without putting my hand up. No surprises...I've been allocated the table centrepieces & the "Ladies Lounge". I've no idea how a ladies lounge should look but I'm using doilies, petals & a little injection of pink (to go with the pretty drinks). Naturally the budget is zero. I've exceeded budget...but not by much. My only significant expenses so far have been the fake turf & four cans of paint.

I mentioned here that I'd like to be paid to potter. I wonder if maybe I might explore DIY Events...

Super cute space from last week here.

Dashing off to "borrow" some branches from a couple of my trees.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

drivel, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + TIME