Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...

Getting on with making & thinking about making this week.

I've been to the Op Shop this week too. As we're moving I've sort of given myself a loose set of rules about the things I'm allowed to buy at Op Shops.

I'm allowed:
stackers (& other complimentary ceramics), fabric if I know what I'm using it for, clothes (for need only) & gifts for friends.

In my space this week I've got:
complimentary ceramics
fabric
& a gift for someone special

Additional bits & pieces:
mixtape postcard
a music box beginning (which I think is getting flicked)
the Flip video
still the felting stuff
still the beginnings of the nanna bag.

Pop in & add your link if you're playing this week.

Blog, friends, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space