Sweet Fabric + Blog

30 days of the everyday - Day 1...

The last two days have been lovely at Soulemama & Lost in Transition. Soulemama is of course an old favourite & Lost in Transition is a blog I have been a fan of forever. I LOVE her images & her story but her posts are irregular so I'm looking forward to 30 days of posts in a row - a real treat.

Now an invitation from our dear Pip & so I'm in. The red phase continues & may or may not be featured but from today there will be 30 days of everyday from me.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence
Simon & Garfunkle

30 days, and more:

30 days of the everyday - Day 1... + Blog