Sweet Fabric + This is

This is...my demon

What Your Latte Says About You

You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.

What Does Your Latte Say About You?

Hmmm a very tricky This is... week for me. Steph's theme is a curly one.

I've really thought a fair bit about this & I'm offering my addictive personality as my demon. I don't think I'm dangerously addicted to anything (except maybe coffee). However, it is certainly something that I have to be mindful of.

Some of the things that I consider teetering on the edge of becoming demons are also the things that I am successful at or work hard at...interesting isn't it?

coffee, and more:

This is...my demon + This is