Sweet Fabric + MAD

Friday Archives...

Friday Archives hosted by Loobylu.

Here I was thinking I was done with the archives & little treasures keep popping up.

These tassles were made by my sister & me (attached to the scissors) in about 1991. Our gorgeous & super talented next door neighbour ran Saturday afternoon workshops for us all.

Those Saturday afternoon memories are so vivid. All the women & girls in our little community (3 houses, 7 girls, 2 boys, 3 mothers, 1 father, 5 dogs, 1 cat & a lot of laughter), gathered at number 7 for long afternoons of stitching & giggling.

It's a good life.

* I'm back from Darwin...Thank you to all the wonderful people who left such lovely comments on my marathon post. I'm popping in for a cuppa, just running a little late.

Archives, Blog, good, LIFE, love, and more:

Friday Archives... + MAD