Sweet Fabric + TIME

scheDUEL [handmade holidays] ...

Click image to enlarge

Thinking lots about Christmas & giving & sharing & eating & drinking & making & appreciating...

I'm trying really hard to give handmade this year & I thought this might be a good way to spread a bit of Christmas Spirit around.

The Winner Takes it all!

Vintage Father Christmas pillowcase filled with great holiday gift ideas all handmade by me from mostly thrifted/recycled materials. I think that this would cross a LOT of people off your nice list this Holiday Season. You could win the lot! I'm happy to post anywhere! You can view this image with notes on Flickr.

I like to be organised...

Here's a list of places I've been & things I've seen to help me prepare for the upcoming holidays.

COPY FROM HERE:

Still feeling totally inspired by the handmade issue of mankind mag from my favourite design blog.
Q What is the blog author's first name? ANSWER:
use the first letter - LETTER:

We like to keep lunch casual, I've found some fabulous BBQ recipes for the big day.
Q What type of meat is pictured on the rotisserie? ANSWER:
use the first letter - LETTER:

Getting some great ideas for upcycling (my favourite craft) & enjoying the revamp over at this fabulous craft website.
Q They list everyone's favourite Portland based author mama as one of their inspirational sites. Which Portland based author mama is she? ANSWER:
use the second letter of her last name - LETTER:

Looking forward to being able to buy handmade at the shopping shindig with the craft book Queen.
Q What type of car is pictured? ANSWER:
use the first letter - LETTER:

All these letters unscramble to reveal:
WHAT? is all you need.

STOP COPYING

Your post needs to go live at 6am SUNDAY 30 NOVEMBER Melbourne Time.

Please make sure you visit here to make sure that your scheduled post goes live at the right time.

Don't forget to check the scheDUEL rules before you play.

SIGN UP TO PLAY BY COMMENTING ON THIS POST with "I'm in". Sign ups will close at 5:45 am Sunday 30 November Melbourne Time.

If you want me to let you know when I post the next game please complete the form in the sidebar.

Blog, good, happy, MAD, questions, scheDUEL, and more:

scheDUEL [handmade holidays] ... + TIME