Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...

Most of my creating this week has been in my head. I've been running & thinking & running & thinking & planning.

I've got heaps of beginnings in the space today as well as the aftermath of somethings I've finished.

Beginnings:
Belt to go with this fabric to make a bag.
Music box with a couple of "maybe" fabric choices one from Justine & one Opped.
Vintage fabric purchases on from here & one for Handmade Help.

Finishings:
Names for embroidery - one which has been gifted & the other a collaborative effort.
Scraps from the final touches on the bag for Art Fights Fire...what a night.

Sundry:
A mug that slipped throught the Op Shop ban because I knew she'd kill me if I didn't buy it (50c).
Circle cutter.
A caramello easter egg wrapper
Screw driver fittings for the Baby Bosch
A "business"/calling card

Pop in and add your link if you're playing this week.

beginnings, MAD, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space