Sweet Fabric + TIME

Frenching...

Rummage

Still more from the Meet me at Mikes book. Apparently Readings Bookstore are shipping internationally, so if you're not local you can still get your hands on this fabulous book.

I had a wonderful time making up Nan's project. I even used french seams as a little nod to The Frenchman.

The skirt and the Obi are made from a thrifted curtain. It's a Sheridan design. My Obi is reversible. Wonky piecing on one side & wool & ribbon on the reverse.

If you don't know how to French Seam then you should visit Hoppo Bumpo ... her seam along is fabulous.

Finally, I blogged this image with the help of a great tool called Flogger. This application helps you blog multiple images from Flickr. You can read all about it here.

Blog, books, good links, MAD, made by me, and more:

Frenching... + TIME