Sweet Fabric + tin cans

My creative space...
Creative Space Custom

Finally back online! It seems our disconnect had nothing to do with storms & everything to do with the Foxtel guy. Apologies for not popping in to say g'day last week.

In the space this week I have the beginnings of a custom music box order. It's really all about the music box at the moment...I've got 5 on the go this week. I've really enjoyed the stretch with this one. I've used a comination of water colours & freehand machine embroidery to achieve the look that the customer was after.

Visit my favourite creative space ever right here. It's a really special one...go...go...go.

Just a little housekeeping note...I've ditched JS Kit. I'd received a number of emails from people having trouble loading the site & more & more of you seem to be having trouble commenting so I'm back to bloger which in my opinion is just about the worst commenting system going around. We'll see how it goes. I think I'll miss the chat.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

Blog, MP3 music box, music box, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + tin cans