Sweet Fabric + phone a friend

Phone a friend...


As many of you would know the blogger comment system drives me insane! I loved the ability to respond to comments when I had kit comments but that whole system caused an enormous amount of frustration both for myself & you guys too.

I've had a number of questions recently that I feel we could all benefit from & so I thought I'd introduce something a bit different.

Lexi has been answering questions over at her place & I love the idea of formspring but my "form on the track" indicates that I won't keep that up.

I've got a couple of questions to answer from the stem stitch video which I'll answer in the morning.

Hoping that this is a valuable craft resource for you. If I am unable to answer I'll try to find a "guest" with the know how to answer your question. We'll see how this works out...

Just send me an email via the contact page. Thanks.

Blog, love, and more:

Phone a friend... + phone a friend