Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
Creative Space Template

This week in the space I've got the beginnings of my long term (very) quilt plan. I've had this idea kicking around in my head for ages but have put off making a start because I know how long the whole thing will take me.

Time to dive in ... rolls of brown paper rescued from under a nice Edwardian that was being renovated, huge t square Opped for $5 & my quilting ruler.

My favourite space this week wasn't on last week's list but I'm obsessed with her space & thinking about it constantly...

the shed

Last week was our biggest creative space yet. It's great to have so many players but I'm trying out a new visiting "system" this week. We'll see how it goes...

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

beginnings, long term gain, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + TIME