Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
creative space crop

I'm multi tasking like a maniac at the moment.

Stuff I'm getting paid for, stuff I'm doing for pleasure, cooking, knitting, sewing, stitching & hooking too. It's out of control.

Just because I have the attention span of a hyper 2 year old I borrowed this Crop-O-Dile from Cathy. I've said it before & I'll say it again. Scrap bookers have the best tools ever! This thing is amazing. Don't get too close to me or you may find yourself with a few holes punched in you!

Good stuff comes in small black boxes lined with velvet doesn't it? Well, let me tell you the thing inside this box is just about the best thing in the whole wide world. It's made by one of the cleverest people I know. It's beautiful but you'll have to come back tomorrow to see it. I promise it will be worth the click.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

beautiful, Blog, good, MAD, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space