Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
creative space home journal

I think today is going to be a creative feet up kind of day.

The kids are still on holidays & I'm not quite ready to tackle anything too major on the crafting front.

I've so much I want to do...

- make myself a new handbag
- a quilty something
- a quiet bit of stitching

but I think I shall sip tea & look for more inspiration amongst the pages of Home Journal.

I'm also admiring my new bluebird tape measure necklace. Just purchased from lovely Yasmin Ellis - I found her via find make do & fell in love with the bluebird. She makes other excellent pieces & she's got an etsy shop right here.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

Blog, home, love, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space