Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
Creative Space Steel

I'm working...

-on a little bit of crochet for me.
-& for real, for money. This is just jolly good for me, it means I don't have to do any personal development. The job's casual & about quarterly so absolutely perfect for me...full on & then nothing. The universe has been kind.

I won't be around today but I'll aim for a smattering of space over the next few days.

Lovely creative space from last week right here.

I think that the players might be a bit light on this week. Heaps of our regular players are involved with the Stitches & Craft show in Melbourne. I'm going tomorrow & am looking forward to in-the-flesh catch ups with lots of lovely folk.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

beginnings, good, love, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space