Sweet Fabric + tutorial

Smokey Sleeves Shrug...
Treble Front

I can't help it. The hook is superglued to my hand at the moment. The Date's getting heartily sick of taking pics of me so that'll be it for the grown up sized stuff for a while.

This colour can only be described as Pigeon blue because everytime I see it I think of Christie.

I'm still churning out the granny shrugs (not for me) but this deliciously warm, smokey, sleeves-only number is all mine.

Foundation chain to completion in one day (I was at a gym competition). More realistically it's two nights in front of the teev.

Treble Back

Made up as I went along but based on the circled creation of last week which was based on a knitted Sunspun creation.

If you'd like to hook yourself a speedie little number it's super easy...just a rectangle really. You could just dive in & have a crack but for those who like a "pattern" (& I use the term loosely), I have a pdf here.

crochet, how to, MAD, made by me, TIME, and more:

Smokey Sleeves Shrug... + tutorial