Sweet Fabric + reverse art

Belt handbag...

It's been a while since I posted anything actually made by me. So today I'm proving that I am a finisher & all those little teasy posts & half baked ideas do actually become something (still working on the knitting but I'm getting there Cathy).

This bag is made by me from entirely Op Shopped materials - no component was purchased new. It is the sort of craft that gives me a huge amount of satisfaction.

The bag was made for someone special as a birthday gift. The rainbow is one of the vintage Kick in the Pants iron on transfers.

I've made a few of these bags now and I have a huge tub full of fabric that has been Opped for exactly this type of project.

boy meets girl craft, craft, have a crack, MAD, made by me, original, recreated, and more:

Belt handbag... + reverse art