Sweet Fabric + tutorial

How to make an embroidered carry all

These are fun to make & best of all super handy. They make great presents too.

You can download the how to PDF tutorial from here.

All the embroidery templates are located on my make & do page too. You can choose from:
Chick O Roll, Blog Roll, Rock & Roll & Stitching Roll.

How To Make An Embroidered Carry AllView SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: craft handmade)

Just click on the screen icon in the bottom right corner to view at full screen.

I've noticed some of the Brown Owls girls have already finished their embroidery panels which is really exciting. I'd love to see the rolls complete so let me know if you click & stitch to make it up.

Blog, embroidery, have a crack, how to, love, MAD, made by me, make and do, slideshow, and more:

How to make an embroidered carry all + tutorial