Sweet Fabric + TIME

Community service announcement...

Just following on from my comments about comments.

A few people have asked "How?". It's super easy & it really does make it much easier to get back to people. Blogger is the main culprit (fab as Blogger is it does have it's limitations).

Firstly go to your dashboard & click to edit your profile.

Now make sure your email details are here & that the little box is checked.

All this has come about because of my rule about responding to comments. It got to the point where I was spending way more time getting around responding than I was actually writing posts or making stuff. So I've made some new rules & the email thing is working really well for me at the moment. Maybe it will for you too.

Just so you know, I comment without expectation. I never expect a reply & am always pleasantly surprised when I get one.

Blog, housekeeping, how to, MAD, NOT breaking the rules, and more:

Community service announcement... + TIME