Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
CreativeSpace Flowers & Weaving

I've spent a little bit of time in the space this week trying to get a little bit organised. I'm starting to get a little bit panicked about the move. I think that it will take as long to move the stuff from the craft space as it will to move the rest of the house!

So, in the space this week:

-I actually got the iron out & pressed & sorted some fabric.
-Flowers picked and arranged by the smallest.
-My weaving in progress.
-Vintage coasters for another crafty little plan I'm hatching.

It turns out the problem with the link widget last week was a new server. Let's hope it all goes to plan this week.

Pop in and add your link if you're playing along this week.

Blog, hope, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + TIME