Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
Creative Space USB pincushions

More USB pincushions in progress. The process has been refined & I'm much happier with the way they are working out.

I'm aware that alot of the things I make involve circles...interesting. I'm hoping they don't go the way of the granny squares & end up in a pile in the linen press.

I do have a fancy "olfa" circle cutter which I love but Christie's got one which she doesn't rate. If you've got a bit of a circle thing you might want to visit this post. Circling without gadgetry...I like it.

The school holidays are treating me well. The kids & are having a lovely time (which means I've neglected the blog & visiting a bit...sorry). We're going for a bike ride today & having lunch in the park.

Visit last week's favourite space here.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

Blog, love, my creative space, pincushion, and more:

My creative space... + TIME