Sweet Fabric + thumbs up

My Melbourne ...
Melbourne

Have you seen something at my place that you like?

I've made a lot of stuff, hacked & re-worked a lot of stuff, found a lot of stuff & of course bought a lot of stuff too.

Some of the places I've made purchases over the years are listed here (in no particular order except to say that most of my favourite pieces have come from Step Back).

Step Back
Youngs Auctions
Camberwell Antique Centre
Camberwell Market
Maling Road Antiques
Smith Street Bazaar
20th Century Scandinavia
Arthurs Circus
Kyo
Simon Ancher
Bunnings
The Works
The Mill Markets
Op Shops
Ikea
Hard rubbish
Family "rescues"

& online
Ebay
Etsy (including but not limited to)...
Aunty Cookie, Loobylu, Bricolagelife, Vandalized Vintage, Tsk Tsk, Red Pepper Quilts, Meet me at mikes, Bellalulu, Yardage Design, Lil Sonny Sky, Gemma Jones
... for prints, soft furnishings & small vintage pieces.

Blog, family, LIFE, MAD, and more:

My Melbourne ... + thumbs up