Sweet Fabric + TIME

The week that was...

REWARDING
Snippets from my week.

Last week Jhoanna & Pip both made predictions/suggestions for what lay ahead. I've gone with rewarding because it was easier & I'm feeling a bit slack.

-Being able to help out some gorgeous friends both with blogs & without...rewarding.

-Making time for 5 new beginnings - I'm addicted to beginnings...rewarding.

-Being challenged (& stepping up) by this lovely soul. She's given me so many crafty nudges over the last 12 months and it has meant lots of new beginnings...rewarding.

-Being reminded that when life gets in the way of the things you love it's OK to say "no"...rewarding

-Pushing myself on my Friday run when I really couldn't be fagged...rewarding.

adjectives, Blog, friends, LIFE, love, MAD, reflection, the week that was, and more:

The week that was... + TIME